Variable Data Printing
Write a personal letter to each customer hundreds, thousands or millions of times in a single campaign.
What is Variable Data Printing (VDP)?
Variable data printing (VDP) is on-demand, fast-paced digital printing using our 1- to 4-color or black-and-white digital presses. Using VDP and your data, you can customize text and images for specific segments in your database or even go granular with one-to-one personalization!
Better Target Each Customer with Variable Data Printing
Catch your customers’ attention right in the mailbox when you send campaigns that identify them by name, location, purchase or service history with your company. Variable data printing makes the magic happen, whether your campaign goes nationwide or neighborhood-wide.
Variable data printing allows direct mail marketers to harness the power of their existing customer data and use it to help build relationships with customers by way of their personalized mail.
How Variable Data Printing Can Boost Your Campaigns
Build a relationship (and loyalty) with your audience by giving them what they want to see. Studies show that variable messaging is the magic that drives higher response rates and ROI from variable data printing, not awkward, almost identical mailpieces.
As opposed to digital marketing, direct mail vendors have been slow to effectively implement personalization using VDP. Our data team has the experience and know-how to show you what’s possible when you put data and state-of-the-art printing options together- – helping you get the most out of your variable data printing services.
Our VDP Specifications:
- Depending on your data sets, we can customize:
- Copy (recipient’s name, address, account number, balance due, loyalty status, program benefits, etc.)
- Graphics (images, charts, maps)
- Offers (prices, fundraising ask amounts)
- Calls to Action (personalized URLs, landing pages)
- All variable data images print in stunning detail thanks to the high image resolution ratings of our digital presses. It’s not your basic copy-shop print job!
- VDP runs last longer with an extensive paper capacity and lightning-fast pages per minute (ppm).
- Machine set-up is completely automated. This cuts prep time
and moves your printing order faster through production and out to the Post Office.