Got a tight deadline? Bring it on! Go from press to Post Office without leaving the building.
Peace of Mind With In-House Mailing Services
It’s a match made in marketing heaven — printing and mailing services, all under one roof with one service team to manage everything from start to finish!
Your print order won’t sit on a loading dock waiting for somebody to pick it up. Once it’s ready, our mailing services team takes over. We address. We stamp. We add your inserts.
Our Secret Weapon: USPS Verification
We have a USPS team on-site to verify all mailings, so you’ll never have to worry that your campaign will get rejected because it flunked postal regulations. (Find out more about USPS on-site verification and how it saves you time, money and hassle.)
The Mailing Machines
Want to know how we can get your print order out the door accurately and quickly? Here’s the specs on our mailing equipment:
- 4 MCS ink jet machines with 9″ print heads with variable mapping and truetype fonts. Volume: up to 35,000 units/hour
- 1 W+D BB700 5 station inserter with 4-way camera matching system. Volume: 15,000 units/hour
- 1 Pitney Bowes FlowMaster RS flex 6 station inserter with in-line stamp affixing. Can insert into 9×12 envelopes. Volume: 11,000 units/hour
- 1 Kirk Rudy KR545D Multi Tabber, can apply three tabs in one pass to self-mailers
- 4 MBO folders with in-line fugitive glue service