Save time, money and headaches with in-house envelope production
Don't Hide a Rockstar Campaign in a Plain Old Envelope!
Easier said than done, right? Wrong!
Mailing.com solves your envelope dilemma because we can design, print and convert your envelopes, all in-house.
- Save time because you don’t have to wait around for a third-party vendor to deliver your envelope order.
- Save money because we don’t tack on an outrageous markup to the cost.
- Save your sanity because we control the entire production process from design to conversion.
Our on-site USPS verification service makes sure your envelope meets postal regulations before it ever reaches the Post Office. Your campaign gets out the door and into mailboxes on time.
Our design team is standing by with lots of ideas for creating stand-out envelopes whether you want a standard format or something really cool in a die-cut envelope, like this one we sent to our own VIPs when we announced our name change to mailing.com.
The Goods on Envelope Production
Here’s what we can do for you:
- In-line cutting, scoring, perforating
- Specialty die-cut envelope design and production
- Various types of envelopes produced in-line from standard No. 10s with/without a window, double-window No. 10s, business-reply envelopes, full-window envelopes
- Effortless conversion of pre-printed projects
- Real-time diagnostics report with each run to maintain efficiency