Our New Dental Direct Mail Store: What It Means to You
Everyone in direct mail marketing is looking for ways to work faster, smarter, and with fewer resources.
That’s why we’re so proud to announce the launch of our new web-to-print postcard builder for the dental industry.
This turnkey solution puts customers in the driver’s seat for planning an entire direct mail campaign, end to end. From list selection and design customization to production and delivery to the USPS, our new postcard printing and mailing services provide many benefits to dental practices looking to find new patients – and keep current ones.
With only a few clicks on our direct mail automation platform, you’ll get these great features:
- Dozens of themed dental postcard designs
- Dental practice details – all customizable
- Award-winning customer service
- 50 years of direct mail marketing expertise
- Affordable, all-inclusive pricing
That last point really sets us apart from anyone else claiming to offer the same services.
“Our per-piece price always includes printing, mailing list, and postage,” says Ashley Jorgensen, our marketing director at mailing.com.
For you, this means that the price you see is the price you get. No “gotchas” like added fees or unwelcome surprises.
Instead of worrying about pricing, you can focus on personalizing your campaign all of these ways:
- Size (we have 2 default postcards)
- Photos (your staff, office, dentists)
- Dentist name(s), titles, descriptions
- Phone, location, and website
- Offers (with descriptions & disclaimers)
- Additional helpful information for patients
- Mailing list (by zip code or geographic location/radius)
With features like these, you’ll save time and money getting your dental direct campaigns into the mail, finding new patients, generating more revenue and improving your marketing ROI.
Need some background or ideas on how to create successful direct mail marketing for your dental practice? We’ve got you covered with these how-to articles:
But that’s not all. We’re just getting started!
In coming months we’re going to roll out storefronts for other verticals to better serve customers like you.
We want you to succeed by helping you create the best postcard for your needs. We invite you to check out the new dental direct mail store here. Got questions? Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com, or call us at 800-645-6659.